Ultimate Fishing Town
In June 2011, Chapleau was selected as the 2011 WFN: World Fishing Network Ultimate Fishing Town Canada. The town of 2,200 residents succeeds Port Alberni, BC, the 2010 winner.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we have a fishing experience for you.
- Boat or shore fishing, easy or hard accessibility, fly-in or portage, short or long trips, remote or local fishing spots, Chapleau has it all!
- Our fish species include northern pike, walleye, smallmouth bass, whitefish, yellow perch and trout.
- Chapleau is served by a multitude of camps, lodges and outfitters to cater to your every need.
- Local guiding services are available year round.
- Hundreds of lakes and rivers truly make Chapleau a year round angler's paradise.
Find everything you need for the perfect fishing trip right here